Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm Still Here in the Land of the Sewing!!!

I feel as though I have not blogged in forever, but I most definitely have not stopped sewing!! It has been a bit hectic in my neck of the woods, hence the reason I have not posted. Before I jump into sewing stuff I want to say *Happy New Year* to all my fabulously fantastic readers. May you have a really wonderful 2012 filled with lots of love and laughter.

Okay, so here is what I've been up to...

  • Simplicity 2697 again... and again...I think I have now had my full of this style :).

  • The very popular McCall's 6083, with a twist...
M6083

  • Simplicity 4273 (still in progress)



  • A pair of school shorts for my son and a much needed pencil skirt for myself F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! Both self drafted.


I will post pictures and do proper reviews on all soon, but I really missed writing about my projects so I had to drop a quick line.


I also received these patterns in the mail today, which has me extremely hyped...I'm really getting my sew on this year!




So until I write again, happy reading and thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment